Saturday, October 29, 2011

Big Ghost presents: The Ambition Review....









Ayo whattup its ya boy Big Ghost aka Thor Molecules aka Phantom Raviolis aka the Hands of Zeus...better known as the inventor of the slap namsayin. Word...I aint gon lie n pretend like the god is a fan of this niggas music or nothin b...but that dont mean I aint gon give the muthafucka a fair chance n shit. I aint gon front on the niggas art jus cos he a arrogant dude. Son declared his shit a classic already b. So rite there he already lowered the expectations for the god namsayin. Imma actually be expectin this shit to be wack as fuck. Cos any nigga thats gon suck his own dick like that gotta be tryna compensate for his shit bein weak nahmean. So if this shit even halfway decent he gon already be shockin me par.  Lets get into this shit tho.







Son....



1.  Don't Hold Your Applause - Aight son...its 6 seconds into this muthafuckin album n son already distress croonin on some la la la bullshit. Either this shit bout to be Sideline Story all over again...n son plannin to serenade his way thru 15 hooks or he jus gettin that shit out the way from the jump namsayin. He spittin some decent shit on this joint...but he also sayin some flamboyant shit here n there. Son also said "GQ men of the year, Cudi, Drizzy n Me". That was '09 tho b. They called them the "Gangster Killers of The Year" in that issue son....which Im thinkin was sposed to be a joke or sumthin my dude. N when they actually did start puttin rap niggas on the cover for that shit the next year...they aint honor Cudi n Wale yo. They only showed love to the rap Tyler Perry that year son....lets jus keep it real here. Speakin of Young Eeyore tho...its like son was possessed by the ghost of Jermaine Cole on this hook b. Anyways yo...I aint sayin its wack but the god probably wont be listenin to this shit ever again son.


2. Double M Genius - I guess son is on his humble shit b. Nigga said "Wale" like 87 times on this muthafucka too yo. The beat on this joint is like some low budget J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League shit son. I aint sayin its wack but lets jus say that Ricky Rozay probably passed on this shit n "saved it" for the homie Folarin nahmean. The hook is some bullshit tho. I dont kno who singin that shit but the nigga sound like a transvestite son.  I probably wont listen to this shit ever again neither b...but I aint really mad at it like that namsayin.


3. Miami Nights - I think most of yall done heard this shit by now...n this was never like my favorite shit or nothin....but its aight. The beat sound kinda like some 80s cruise ship entertainment type shit....so I be picturin old white people startin conga lines to some shit like this in my head yo. The Bawse drops a couple words of wisdom in the bridge n shit....but no bars or nothin. Real talk tho...I dont really wanna hear this shit ever again par.


4. Legendary - 1.5 seconds into this muthafucka n this shit was already my favorite joint so far b. This beat got some actual hair on its chest son. I aint even kno it was a Toomp joint til I recognized this shit was superior to all the shit I been hearin n checked the credits son. Actually this shit makes me HATE the 3 joints before it even more. The nigga actually spittin forreal on this shit too yo. Its kinda hard to take the "fuck fame, n fuck money" hook serious tho...since the nigga been in full time diva mode for like 2 years now son. But I dig this shit nahmean. Imma probably even dump this joint into a playlist on the iPod my nigga.








5. Lotus Flower Bomb (ft Miguel) - Aight first off yo. Fuck this song title b. This shit dropped a while back n I never even peeped the shit cos the song title sounded like a yoga pose nahmean. Its sounded like some shit the broad in Coldplay might bang vaginas wit Gwyneth Paltrow too yo. But after listenin to this shit I feel like I need to slap box witta minotaur jus to restore some manhood to my senses b.  This shit is like havin a waterfall of ovaries comin thru all the windows n doors in ya crib when you listen to it son. Its like audio breast milk. Ayo I understand you gotta gear summa ya shit to the females bruh...but this shit is straight bitchmade son. A dude listens to this shit one too many time n he gon get a period if he aint careful g. I hope I dont hear this shit again for like the rest of my life yo.


6. Chain Music - Aight...straight up....this beat is ferocious my nigga. Son kinda flowin like a muthafucka on this shit too yo. This shit is jus mad ignorant b. Yalls already kno that Zeus Hands fucks wit that ignorant shit heavy tho nahmean. This shit so tuff I almost forgot bout that Lotus Vagina Bomb joint that came before it son. 


7. Focused (ft Kid Cudi) - Soon as this shit started...all I could picture was muthafuckas wit glow stick necklaces twirlin ribbons around in they skin tight metallic outfits b. This that 2 dudes in a Mitsubishi Eclipse sharin one dancin white broad shit rite here nahmean. This joint is softer than baby shit. This fool Wale even said "Killin these black heads, my rap is Noxzema" yo. Son jus compared his shit to a face cream my nigga. This shit is jus mad corny son. I mean...I kno theres muthafuckas out there thats gon dig this shit...but Tone probably wont never listen to this shit ever again par.


8. Sabotage (ft Lloyd) - This jus some more hoe shit but it sounds like Hit Em Up compared to the last joint son. That human ovary Lloyd is beltin out the hook on some serious tender nigga shit for this one yo. I guess son gotta do his joints for the females tho. So I can respect that b.


9. White Linen [Coolin] (ft Ne-Yo) - Ok son...I was tryin to chill but I dont kno how this nigga jus gon drop 3 bitchmade ass joints in row like this...but apparently thats what he jus did here yo. All 3 of these muthafuckas is bout to find they way to the recycle bin tho. Cos I aint wastin no precious time hearin this bullshit ever again my dude.


10. Slight Work (ft Medium Sean) Word is bond...the world famous Diplo did this joint nahmean. Unfortunately this shit jus sounds like Swizz Beatz kicked in the door...erased the joint Diplo made n tapped out one of his basic ass dogshit beats...then left THIS shit there for em instead. I feel like Beyonce spose to be upliftin the low self esteem havin broads of the world over this beat son. This shit is jus ass b. Mr Finally Famous need to get the fuckouttahere too yo.







Why the boy Wale rockin a size XS hoodie n a 5-3/8 fitted tho?


11. Ambition (ft. Meek Mill & Rick Ross) Yall mighta heard this shit before. Son got The Ralph Tresvant n Bobby Brown of MMG on this joint (word....Wale definitely the Ricky Bell of that shit). This shit probably the best joint on the whole album son...which kinda makes up for that 4 song streak of tampon music that came before this muthafucka namsayin. Not really tho...cos those joints was like listenin to son drop down n get his eagle on for like 15 minutes. I aint probably gon forgive the nigga for that shit b. But this joint goes hard as fuck son. This shit make you wanna go cop a 8 ball to cook up n start sellin to ya own nephews n nieces on some guerilla pimp dont give a fuck bout nobody type shit nahmean. 








12. Illest Bitch - Son wanna be the latest nigga to attempt the "I be empowerin broads by callin em bitches" type song that intelligent females usually dont be feelin...but causes these hoodrats to g'head n start p-poppin at family picnics yo. This joint kinda laid back tho...so it aint really gon get these hookers throwin bows n breakin they nails or nothin like that...but they gon be quotin bars off this shit for months either way yo. Little niggas is gon be dedicatin this joint to they 14 yr old girlfriends n gettin em seeded up to this shit come Valentines Day namsayin. Hoes in the after hours spots is gon be closin they eyes n pointin to the sky when this shit start playin b. Grimey ass broads is gon be pourin out they liquor to this shit. Son even goes into some spoken word bullshit towards the end that I aint really gon get into tho. By the way son...Im grown nahmean....so I dont really be knowin no low self esteem havin teenage broads that shit like this might be useable on...n I dont need no more hoodrats in my life b. So this muthafucka goin into the recycle bin too son.


13. No Days Off - This shit sound kinda like the beat to Biggie's Me & My Bitch...but witta Toomp twist to it....which is basically what this beat is namsayin. But the nigga Folarin aint sayin nothin THAT creative on this muthafucka.  The boy jus spittin that usual come up shit that 75% of niggas be spittin bout nahmean. I wasnt mindin this shit til I heard son say some shit like "higher than high school Mariah tunes n fire flutes on fights n hoopers in light shoes". Now Im jus feelin disrespected son. I mean...that probably aint even exactly what the nigga said but Im still feelin disrespected either way yo.... like...nigga thats jus some bullshit. 


14. DC or Nothing - This shit starts out wit some bitch nigga oooohin over some emotional ass synths...but then the shit starts pickin up namsayin. I mean....even tho son still jus talkin more of that come up shit I was actually kinda feelin this one yo......til the hook came in. Ayo son...I dont kno who it is...but dude singin this shit sounds like he rocks mad Abercrombie n Fitch shit b. Im sayin like...I can see the tight ass Club Monaco gear n canvas sneakers in my mind when I hear this muthafucka sing b. He sounds like the type a dude who be inventin suspect ass drinks that end wit "tini" when he goes out son. I aint really tryna shit on the nigga...but I bet the dude drives a hatchback tho. This shit aint horrible or nothin....but it definitely aint gettin no itunes play son.







"Thats that nigga who wont gimme back my watch bro...."


15. That Way (Ft. Jeremih & Rick Ross) - Damn yo....the homie Lex Luger did this shit? Ayo the Superfly shit aint nothin new but Lex kinda changed his shit up here b. As far as the vocab...I mean at first you might think its jus another joint aimed at broads...but this one kinda fly nahmean. Rozay did his thing of course. Jeremih croonin some gentle ass shit as usual...but this shit jus works yo. See a lot a yall might think that the god dont like no laid back shit that you can cool out wit a broad to...but I jus dont like when that shit aint done rite son. This shit here is some fly ass smooth shit yo. Anyways son...I fucks wit it.


Ayo listen son.... the biggest mistake a nigga can make when he bout to drop his album is declare that shit a classic b....UNLESS he gon deliver on that shit nahmean. The boy Wale been callin this shit a classic for a minute now son. A couple months ago son asked niggas why he cant jus say his shit is as good as Reasonable Doubt. Im sayin...that shit is cool my dude...but once you open that door you gotta step thru it at some point yo. You start pointin out into the upper deck before the pitch...you better be tryin to knock that shit out the park fam. So yeah...same way that Young Eeyore shouldnta even said the word Illmatic while he was hypin his own coma-fied ass album...the boy Wale shoulda jus kept his mouth shut bout Jay's first born nahmean par. That Hov shit was, is, n gon STAY a classic g. Word is bond son. But if any nigga gon actually say Ambition a classic n mean that shit....I hope that muthafucka gets hit by a asteroid b. Aint like Ambition is wack or nothin son...namsayin you could even say the shit is "good". But son...even tho Reasonable Doubt was mainly jus all joints bout hustlin...there aint no two songs on that muthafucka that covered the exact same ground over again yo. That shit was a journey namsayin. That shit told a story. This shit is jus some half decent joints n a couple bangers mixed in wit a whole lotta average shit. I mean...the boy Wale got like 5 or 6 ballads on this muthafucka b. Tender ass ones too yo. So nah...that shit aint official like that par. Son shoulda compared this shit to Kingdom Come or whatever. When you in the presence of excellence you either bow or you challenge that shit son. For example yo...that nigga Kanye got a big mouth n done talked mad shit...n niggas BEEN hated dude for that shit yo. What makes that nigga unfadeable rite now tho is he keep backin up all his talk namsayin. Niggas HATE to love that boy Yeezy son. Niggas hate THEYSELVES for likin that arrogant muthafuckas joints nahmean. Niggas hate theyselves for knowin the WORDS to that niggas shit too par. But Wale...son need to stick to bowin before greatness namsayin. IF niggas hate Wale its cos he arrogant as fuck n DONT prove niggas wrong nahmean. So nahhh son aint cut out for greatness like that yo...but at least he aint wack. He makes a good addition to Rawse's team. He aint cut out for individual greatness like that tho. He kinda cut out for okayness or goodness namsayin. So he gets that.



This shit gets 3 Zeus Slaps from me tho my nigga. But son got a perfect 5 outta 5 apl.de.ap n Taboo 'Sidekick Salutes' namsayin.

Aight peace.





Aka the niggas in BEP who aint will.i.am or Fergie










No comments:

Post a Comment