Monday, October 10, 2011

PSA (P-Tone's Special Advice)







Ayo whattup its ya boy Thor Molecules aka Phantom Raviolis aka the Hands of Zeus back in the buildin nahmean. Ayo the god wanna say thank you to ey'body who been supportin the movement namsayin. I appreciates all that shit yo. To anybody that dont like what I do tho...ayo Imma share a technique I learned while I was growin up out in the wilderness after I was sent down the river in a basket n found by the wives of pharaohs n raised by gladiators namsayin....first I jus take all the fucks I got rite...n I roll em up in my hands nahmean...n I throw em out the window yo. Then when somebody tells me some shit that they expect me to care bout I jus tell em I aint got no fucks left to give b. Niggas can cry they oceans of tears n sob like some babies over some shit or they can grow a dick n learn to be men namsayin. Yall broads gotta pardon a nigga while I address these soft niggas one time tho. Cos they the ones doin the most weepin namsayin. Yall bitch niggas go on n pour yallselves a glass of Riuniti on ice or whatever it is yall muthafuckas be drinkin n let a nigga speak yo. Jus kick ya little Reebok Easytones up turn down that Mac Miller shit yalls got squirtin outta ya yellow iPod docks n listen to what the god gotta say for a minute yo. 




I done gave yall niggas jewels already son. I let yall niggas kno the difference between bein a hater n jus bein a muthafucka who dont get his strings pulled on some Pinocchio shit nahmean. But yall niggas stay rollerbladin ya asses into the comments section n into a niggas mentions on Twitter anyways. Yalls still wake up.... get outta bed...n shake the rose pedals off of ya backs n shit...then go straight to yall laptops or phones without brushin the burnt dogshit breath outta ya mouths n start ya little weepin sprees for the day. Yalls muthafuckas is so worried that some random dude on the internets is gon be NOT LIKIN  the wack ass nigga whose nuts you been velcroed to for the last 3 years that yall start forgettin to eat or shower or any other normal ass shit...n jus start spendin hours defendin some bum ass rapper who aint gon be round longer than 5 years like he ya close relative b. Nigga go bang ya head against the toilet bowl n try to see if some dignity falls out. Ayo I hate a groupie ass nigga b. Word is bond son. I jus hate these dick ridin ass niggas wit they little saddles n cowboy hats who be lookin for the nex bullshit ass rapper to straddle n have dreams all day n night bout. Niggas sittin there twirlin they hair n poppin they bubble gums to some nigga whose musics softer than the flannel pajamas that Drake sews for his cats son. Ayo son you kno my shit is official when I speak it nahmean. The god be speakin armor plated words son. My shit got on gladiator armor when I say it namsayin. You niggas stay throwin leg warmers n unitards on all the words you speak tho nahmean. Ya words is fetherweight yo. I dont respect how yall be movin b. How Im gon take you niggas serious when you approachin me on some emotional shit llike that son? Ayo stay out my face wit that shit fam. Step yall thread counts up. If Tone dont like the wack ass shit you like it dont mean one of us is wrong or one of us is rite namsayin....it jus means you like some wack shit son. You niggas probably rock Zohan shorts n got ya nipples pierced. I dont like that pierced nipple rap b. I dont respect that shit yo. You little niggas jus wanna rap bout makin it big someday n bein famous....fuckouttahere wit that ho shit son. 




Ayo niggas is comin into the game on some comparin theyselves to legends shit n then cant live up to the hype...n thats somebody else fault b? Emotional ass niggas sayin ayo Tone how you gon shit on Cole World like that son? Yall stans is tryna act like son never rapped the words "Cole, a little birdie told me on the low you got an Illmatic" from the perspective of a nigga who was waitin to hear his joint yo. N when son  dropped Sideline Story yall put on ya little Stanphones n heard that shit thru a filter that removed all the flaws for you namsayin. So you aint heard what I heard b. Son I was one of those niggas that believed this nigga was the truth at one time yo. When I heard The Come Up n The Warm Up mixtapes I thought the little nigga mighta had some fire in him par. I aint buy into that bullshit bout him bein the nex Nas tho...cos truthfully the muthafuckas sayin that shit was either hyped up off of bullshit or like 3 days old when Nas had dropped Illmatic son. Matter fact a lotta yall 90s babies was still drinkin from sippy cups when Nas dropped STILLMATIC...so what yall kno bout Nas anyways yo? I aint a hater son...I jus aint a sucker. Namsayin. Yall keep lowerin the bar for these niggas n they gon keep givin you mediocre shit son. Im from the era where classics was droppin on Tuesdays all year b. Niggas was givin 4-1/2 mics to Ready To Die, The Chronic n Cuban Linx yo...niggas gave Doggystyle, ATLiens n Reasonable Doubt 4 mics son...muthafuckas was spoiled b. You think we overlookin some classics today tho? You think niggas is gon be lookin back on Rollin Papers n Asleep In The Bread Aisle someday n thinkin hmmmmm maybe these shits was classics afterall yo? Kanye might be the only nigga droppin classic joints for niggas these days son. Also that nigga Ricky Rozay might be a fat lyin ass nigga but he makes hot albums yo. Lotta mixtape niggas is puttin in work too...but wheres the big name artists wit they names at the top of the marquees who aint named Jay-Z or aint soft as fuck? 




Ayo ey'body got soft bellies now son. You think a DMX gon fall outta the sky in this day n age son? Nah we still got that swamp roach Swizz Beatz tho. But even if he wasnt survivin strictly off of crack sandwiches these days...these little niggas dont want none of that grimy shit X was bout in the 90s son. Nah...niggas want that tossed salad rap. Niggas want that grindin on the couch wit clothes on rap. That hardcore shit is dead son. Niggas want minivan rap. Niggas want some shit thats gon make a house full of dudes bring out the Twister mat son. Ayo I cant fuck wit none a that shit b. Son I dont be goin to the pantry for my hip hop namsayin. I might respect the cupboards but I mainly fucks wit joints that come from the fridge son. Yall kno the time. If you dont know what the fuck Im talmbout yalls need to go read my What Is Hate? joint. Cos the shit is mad real out here still son. Im tryin to expand yalls musical diets yo. 




Im sayin like...if a nigga fails to deliver...reject that shit b. But you can turn ya attention to some shit thats worthy yo. Like Game dropped a dud wit The RED Album...but why dont yalls go peep the Jay Rock Follow Me Home joint instead yo? Son dropped the real RED Album anyways b. Yall stannin ass muthafuckas dont gotta try n make that bullshit Game dropped into a hot album if it really wasnt...jus move on nigga. If these hyped up niggas fail you go cop you some Sean Price joints instead son. Go buy some Skyzoo shit. Go listen to some Freddie Gibbs or some KRIT. Theres still other dope shit out there b. Same go for any other joint you think a nigga HATIN on. Get wise to this shit son.
Aight peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment