Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ayo this the lost Carter IV song....feat. Jay-Z









Ayo whattup this ya boy Thor Molecules aka Zeus Almighty namsayin. Word is bond yo the god was jus chillin on his balcony pourin his rozay n doin his Sunday afternoon shit nahmean. Ayo all a sudden the sun disappeared nahmean...then the skies opened apart n I seen a light that looked like two hands openin up yo. The hands was made from clouds....n then a mighty falcon emerged from within its palms namsayin. Word is bond...the falcon was made outta lava n was flyin down from the skies towards Tones balcony n it had fire blowin out its nostrils son. The falcon roared n it swirled over the gods balcony n did some acrobatic shit nahmean. Word...n then the falcon dropped some fiery bird shit on my balcony namsayin. N then all a sudden the muthafucka flew back into the clouds. Ayo the god approached the fiery birdshit n I seen sumthin within the birdshit yo. Ayo son I seen a iPod. Tone picked the iPod up n I seen it was one a the wack Nano joints yo. But it was made from gold b. N there was only one joint on the muthafucka....the joint had no name. But I peeped it yo. When I heard the shit comin out from the little jelly ear buds a nigga said to hisself OH SHIT...THIS THE LOST CARTER IV JOINT.........featurin Jay-Z. There wasnt no hook or nothin...jus niggas spittin they bars n that was it. The beat itself was some other shit yo...I had visions of gladiators drivin race cars n shit...wit volcanoes explodin on the track son. The words to the joint appeared on the clouds as I was hearin the shit g. A nigga was amazed yo. But then it occured to a nigga why the shit aint make it on the album b.....cos these niggas was lowkey takin shots at eachother yo. N as the song ended the iPod exploded n turned to dust yo. So I scribed the words that was still upon the clouds nahmean. N as ya boy finished writin the words down...lightnin shot down from the clouds n zapped the floor of a niggas patio son. All a sudden a nigga layin in his waterbed surrounded by lions n half nekkid broads namasayin....shit went back to normal yo. So a nigga felt as tho he had awoken from a dream yo. But then I looked on the wall...ayo n the words I had scribed from the song was on the wall son...N this is what a nigga remembered from the song...I named the shit Fiery Balconies since it aint had no official name yo.

Aight peace.




Fiery Balconies - Lil Wayne feat. Jay-Z









Jay-Z:





Turn the muthafuckin music up



Yeahhh



Yeaaaahhh!



I got these niggas Weezy!



Heheheheheheheheheheh....



You might cop a watch like mine, homie, but this a different BEZel

We both floatin on our yachts homie, but this a different VESssssel

The one ya boy ridin on is a little bit more SPESH-ull

Cos we both be gettin dough, but homie, Hov makes bigger PRETZels



OH.....We aint count-in the same DEC-i-mals

Listen, my nigga, we aint even speakin the same DEC-i-bels

Thought I told ya'll niggas that this rap shit was my BITCH, fam

Plus I 'ready told ya'll, I'm not a HITman, I'm a HIT, maaaaaan



Pokerface'd the game n now I'm steady stackin CHIPS, man

Use ta FLIP grams, but then it EXpand-ed, SHIT man, look what I WITH-stand-ed

Damn....Tell me WHO in HIStory did it like THIS man

The Beatles before they DISbanded, maybe MJ, maybe PRINCE man



Even Elvis had to BOW DOWN, when his CROWN BOUNCED, look what they FOUND OUT

That boy Young ain't the one you COUNT OUT, let's see THAT from a lil nigga DOWN SOUTH

Niggas talkin breezy n run outta breath n get weezy

Thinkin those messages is for themmm jus because they been gettin cc'ed



You wanna BATTLE dog? Fuck that, lets compare catalogs...

compare bank accounts, compare travel logs, compare passports, n THEN have a talk

Niggas think they got bite, jus cos they have a bark

Cos the niggas who ain't got cars will tell you they rather walk...Haa!



Yall niggas is avatars....to be honest, I aint even mad at ch'all

You pour ya cup n mafuckas jus rather grab a straw.....

They like fiends, the way they rock back n forth

like that's a cure...HUH



Niggas can't act mature.....

N everybody think they TU-pack Shakurs

Niggas brave after two packs a Coors, Two packs? OF COURSE

Triple entendre you bastards off



Soon as our mafuckin paths have crossed,

Who you tryna renegade? You just a Asher Roth

Never pushed out the game due to lack a force

Plus my nigga Wayne jus adds support....HUH













Lil Wayne:





Helluh errybuddy it's that nigguhYoung Tunechi

Lookit all these nigguhs tryna eat off of muh fruit tree

I read a pussay ass muhfucka like a book

Bwoy I POP a pussay nigguh...kick his ass like uh foot...hyeeaah



Nigguh so paid you should call meh Mr Paid

Old nigguhs so sour we should call um lemonade

Bitch I got yachts like a muthfuckin dock

Tunechi spit so haaawrd they should jus call mehhh Raaawck



I pop a pussy nigguh, POP UM POP UM like balloons

Damn I sweep a muhfucka off his feet, brooms

Bout to blow shit up once again nigguh, boom

You nigguhs is dead to meh like dead people, tombs



Bitch I go so hard they should call a nigguh Hardy

N yall muthafuckas want some beef wit Tune, Arbys

So many bitches in the ruoohm bwoy, bacardi

Tunechi is tha tunafish...yall nigguhs is sawrdeens...hyeeack



Bwoy Im goin in, you should call meh dildo

Get yuh ass kicked, you should call yuhself field goal

Weezy rock so much ice, you should call meh real cold

Got so many rings they should call me Bilbo....hyeahhh



...Get yuh ass laid down like floor tile

Drizzy got dem sweaters, you should call him young orrhgyle

Nigguh so hot yuh should call me Atlantuhh

N bitch, real B's move in silence like buhnanas



Nigguh um paid, yuh should call meh Darth Paider

Showed muh nigguh Drizzy how to handle light sabers

Muhfucka um jus livin life fast forwardin

Goin so fast, yuh should call me Flash Gawrdin



Weezy F Baby from the city of New Awrlins

Nigguhs get scared when they hear muh pants roarrrin

Shoutout my nigguhs Gudda, Mack Maine n Aurrrbry

Young Money bwoy, fuck errybody....orgy.













No comments:

Post a Comment